Bodyblade® Instructor Training
Attend a Bodyblade® instructor training and gain the knowledge and skills you need to lead exciting, results-oriented group exercise classes, circuit workouts and personal training sessions. The interactive, 7-hour training (6 hour workshop, plus 1 hour lunch) engages fitness professionals with just the right blend of science and practical application and includes instruction on how to drive the Bodyblade, utilizing different planes of movement, the concept of vibration and inertial resistance, programming for a variety of clients and populations, spotting, cueing, progressing your clients and much more.
Here’s what you’ll experience during the training:
- A variety of workouts showing the versatility of the Bodyblade® training system.
- Engaging lectures that demystify the science behind inertial and vibration training.
- Step-by-step technique instruction on how to drive the Bodyblade® in various stances, orientations and planes of movement.
- Detailed demonstrations of dozens of Bodyblade® exercises with modifications and progressions.
- Effective partner drills to hone your spotting and cueing skills.
- Proprietary teaching formulas to ensure your success as a fitness professional.
This expertly designed workshop, along with the Bodyblade® Instructor Manual and Workbook, 100+ illustrated exercise descriptions, optional DVDs and wall charts, will give you the skills and confidence needed to impress your clients with a system of training that physical therapists and professional athletes have raved about for years.
Continuing education credits provided for ACE (0.6 CECs), AFAA (6 CEUs), NASM (0.6 CECs), SPIN® (1.5 ), Peak Pilates® (1.5 ).